Tuesday, September 24, 2013

To Those Who Wait



To Those Who Wait

Hello dear readers. Do you like reading or creating stories? Here is a book that will soon be available for sale my one of my friends from college. She is a talented writer and I hope you will give the chance to read this enchanting book. You can read this book free until Oct. 1st and then it will on sale soon. I'll give more detail when I find out when. If you'd like to read her book before the sale date, click on the link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/4813991-to-those-who-wait.

Summary of book:

"The chronicles of a young woman's life, intertwining the fairy tale of "Beauty and the Beast" with the Welsh legend of Culhwch and . 

Cursed to mimic her namesake, Olwyn has already spent years feeling distant from her family. The curse has granted Olwyn her namesake's magic--the ability to create flowers out of her footsteps--but later finds it has also copied her namesake's own curse, meaning that Olwyn's father will die if she marries. With this in mind, she serves her family with undying devotion, lonely and misunderstood except in the company of one fairy friend. 

Thus, when her father comes home with tales of a Beast, Olwyn does not hesitate long in making a decision. She leaves to become the Beast's prisoner. Perhaps he will be the one to help her bloom, even if she cannot save him from his own troubles. 

It's a shame someone lurking in the castle decides to add one more threat to ruin any chance of a peaceful life."

Summary quoted by: Alyssa Cole

I hope you seize this opportunity. I hope you enjoyed my blog. If you have any question or would like me to write on a topic you'd like to see, comment below. Feel free to share this post and subscribe. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Kristen! And everyone, just so you know: If you leave an honest critique on one of the chapters letting me know what needs polishing, you'll get a discount for the published copy of the book! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do. I will be sure do get back to you on that.

    ReplyDelete