Saturday, September 7, 2013

My Review of the 'Samsung Galaxy SIII' Smart Phone

Samsung Galaxy SIII:
 
 
In July I had my cell phone upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy SIII. I've been using it for about a couple months now and I've got to say, 'I love it.' You get to customize the layouts of up to 6 home pages on your screen with widgets and apps along with customizing folders to put apps in. The sound quality is to die for; I love when you receive or make a call there is a extra volume boost button on the screen, even if your volume is already up all the way. Also, I use my phone to listen to my music. even if you have music on Amazon Cloud, you can download the app and listen on this phone. If you open the back you have the option to put in an SD memory card so if you have music, documents, etc stored on the SD, just slide it in and it's amazing on this phone. Have to say the graphics on this phone is very crisp and in HD so I enjoy watching videos on her. There are shortcuts you can create also. When I take pictures I enjoy the flash option and the box that find the persons face which helps you align. If you are a person who is into business, music, or whatever your interest, I recommend this phone. Hope you enjoyed reading my review. If you have a topic you'd like me to write about, comment below and feel free to Subscribe and share my blog.
 
"Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement." –W. Clement Stone
 
 
-Relatable4You

No comments:

Post a Comment