Thursday, September 5, 2013

Introduction to Me

Hello, my blog name is Relatable4You. I am a new blogger. I'm a 21 year old undergraduate college student majoring in Mass Media and minoring in Creative Writing. You may ask me why I started blogging. Well, why not? I might be new at this but I do love writing about things I am interested in. But I don't want it to always be about me and my interests but I want to include topics people want to read about. I will be working on a blog soon and I think you will like it since I will be interviewing a band increasing in fame day by day. I will mention when it will come out in upcoming blogs. So stay tuned. But until then, what would you be interested in reading about? But please have in mind to be serious. Please subscribe to be updated on my blogs. Thank you for taking your time in reading this. Remember your always cared about and your interests.

-Kristen L.

No comments:

Post a Comment